Spring C4C Open Mic @ Nordy's
Monday, Apr. 1 | 8:30-10 p.m.
Do you have a poem about being bamboozled? A song about being a fool for love? A story about pulling the wool over someone's eyes (or being that someone)?
April 1 is the perfect time to share it! Join us then for the monthly C4C Open Mic Night at Nordy's Place from 8:30-10 p.m.
Note: your work doesn't actually have to revolve around any particular theme! We welcome performers and content of all kinds. So if you have an interpretive dance piece about spring, or a song about finals, come share it with us!
We provide a stage, a mic, and a supportive environment, whether you're an experienced performer or a first-timer. You provide your own unique creative voice.
Even if you don't want to get up on stage, come down, enjoy some free snacks, and be a part of the best open mic audience anywhere.
For more information about what to expect, and answers to frequently-asked questions about content/language, see our Open Mic Info & Gallery page.
- Open mic sign up is first-come, first-served and begins at 8:30 pm.
- Performance slots are 6-7 minutes each.
- We love solo and groups! If you perform as part of a small group (2-4 people), we will try to accommodate to the best of our ability, given available tech and space.
- Your performance slot includes setup time, so it’s a good idea to keep it simple!
- Musicians, bring your own instruments!
This event is free and open to members of the University of Pittsburgh community.
Bring your talent. Bring a friend. Bring it on.