Fall 2019 Open Mic @ Nordy's
Wednesday, Oct. 9 | Open Mic Open Minds II
Join us as we team up with a variety of Pitt groups and organizations to present a special open mic night focused on mental health.
Wednesday, Nov. 6 | TBD
Wednesday, Dec. 4 | TBD
We provide a stage, a mic, and a supportive environment, whether you're an experienced performer or a first-timer. You provide your own unique creative voice. Even if you don't want to get up on stage, come down, enjoy some free snacks, and be a part of the best open mic audience anywhere.
For more information about what to expect, and answers to frequently-asked questions about content/language, see our Open Mic Info & Gallery page.
- Open mic sign up is first-come, first-served and begins at 8:30 pm.
- Performance slots are 6-7 minutes each.
- We love solo and groups! If you perform as part of a small group (2-4 people), we will try to accommodate to the best of our ability, given available tech and space.
- Your performance slot includes setup time, so it’s a good idea to keep it simple!
- Musicians, bring your own instruments!
Open mic nights are free and open to members of the University of Pittsburgh community.
Bring your talent. Bring a friend. Bring it on.