Our spaces are open by appointment!
The Text & conText Lab, our collaboration with the University Library System on the third floor of Hillman Library, and The Workshop, downstairs in the University Store on Fifth, have re-opened by appointment.
In the interests of health and safety, some things will be a little different:
- Hours for each space are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday through Friday.
- Maximum capacity for each space (The Workshop and the Text & conText Lab) is 10 users.
- You'll need a reservation to visit our spaces. Please reserve no later than 24 hours before you'd like to visit using our online reservation form.
- Please plan to limit your visit to two hours or less, so we can be available to as many people as possible.
- Some materials/equipment may not be available at certain times due to cleaning protocols.
- No food or drink is permitted in The Workshop or the Text & conText Lab. (We know.)
- Masks must be worn and proper social distancing observed at all times.
We know that these are some significant changes, and we appreciate your cooperation and flexibility. We want to do our best to accommodate as much hands-on making as possible while still maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
We will continue to offer our programming virtually, including workshops, open mic nights, and some special events in the works. Please watch our social media, or sign up for our e-newsletter to keep updated.
Thank you for supporting the C4C, and we look forward to seeing you!